1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will my time come?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gay and proud, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Gay and proud

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey hey everybody! sorry, hardy go on this site as i only come if something's bothering my mind in the world of a gay teen. So, as you may gather, something's up!

Starting off I have to ask, what was your first ever gay experience? No, not sex, but just a simple hug, kiss or holding hands? As somebody who's closeted, who's done nothing really, even the simplest of things that a relationship has seems beyond fulfilling.:bang:

It's frustrating! I know I sound inpatient, but I know I'll still have to wait. The annoying thing is is all the boys who I fancy in my year. I love them. :icon_redf
    When everyday is just a day staring at them, every class, every lunch and every stare seems like the only thing I'll ever get with boys. Now I now that's beyond false but still, I have these constant things everyday. This isn't a big problem, just an annoyance.

I know my time will come. it's just the wait.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You probably aren't the only gay boy, so maybe you should find some gay friends. That said, you shouldn't think of a relationship as somehow a magical elixir of happiness. The best relationships are between people who are equally comfortable and happy by themselves, who see their relationship as a way to share their happiness.

3. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing you're not out to that many people, unless you forgot to change your out status. It's possible other gay people don't know you are gay. As far as my first gay experience I would say it was when this girl in my class told me she was bi (she didn't know I was questioning myself) and we began talking online one night and she asked me out. Within a few days we were holding hands and even shared our first kiss together.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first experience was with my best friend... I didn't realise I loved him until he went away for a few months... then the first day he returned I kind of told him I was gay... and then we hugged. I didn't actually tell him I was gay... I just asked him if he thought I was... then later that night I just kind of kept walking up to him and looking at him until I eventually cracked and hugged him.