1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with my best guy friend. How do I tell him i'm bi? PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Karl99, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Karl99

We're literally the best of friends. We met at kindergarten. We're both 13 now. We do everything together. We know everything about each other. We're always there for each other. We have the same likes and dislikes. We're like brothers. We can't go through a day without spending time together. He told me he couldn't live without me. We hug and stuff too. Put halloween make-up on each other. Watch a movie together. EVERYTHING. Our friends think we're gay for each other. I hug him by the waist and neck. Like this one time, he surprised me from behind, then I grabbed him by his waist and held him close to me, then we smiled at each other. I always hug him by the neck when I see him to surprise him. We help each other with relationships too. He helps me with girls and I help him with girls too. We talked about switching schools but I still had to tell my mom. He said he won't ever leave without me. Just recently I told him I was giving away flowers to girls I like. He asked if I was gonna give HIM a flower. I said "seriously?"
    He said "yeah, BROMANCE you know"
    I said "sure I will" then he smiled at me.
    I'm gonna give him a flower this valentine's day in secret. I'm gonna invite him to my house. I plan on telling him i'm bi. But i'm scared it'll ruin our BELOVED friendship. I love him so much, but I don't wanna throw our friendship away. I think he's bi too, i'm not sure. I really don't wanna ruin our friendship. He's my greatest friend. Yet I wanna move it to the next level.

Very recently we were together again. I hugged him so hard and My arm was around him all that time. He told me has something special for me at valentine's day. Then I kissed his whand like a gentleman. It was really okay to him. He didn't react negatively at all. After sometime of just hanging with him. I asked him if he thinks homosexuality is a sin. He said yeah but not in a serious way. He just said "yeah". Then we listened to music. He told he and his family was moving soon. :icon_sad::icon_sad::bang::icon_sad: A few months from now..... Should I continue? I know it's a dead end. I don't wanna get hurt again.:icon_sad::bang: In the end I hugged him by the neck from behind, we said goodbye to each other, then went home.

Should I continue to love him or not?
    Should I tell him i'm bi?
    if yes, how?
    If no, why?
    Do you think he's bi too?
    How do you think will he react?
    PLEASE HELP ME! :icon_sad::bang:

2. GayDadStr8Marig

Ok, first you can't really choose to love someone or not. It just happens. Obviously you love him and he at least has a feeling of bromance for you.

As to whether you tell him you're bi only you can know. If he reacts badly and decides to out you, would you be ok with the school knowing? If you do tell him and he's ok with that but seems like he's pulling back, would you be able to leave it there for the sake of your friendship?

What about the girls you guys have dated... if you're really close, has he said anything about the dates that make you believe he would be interested in guys, or just the mutual love you have for each other's deep friendship all these years?

Only he can know if he's bi, and he can't tell you until he's ready.

I would hope that since you've had a deep friendship for so long and have shown affection in a non-sexual way, he would accept you regardless. You can never know for sure, though; it is a different dynamic when you're posed the abstract question of are you ok with homosexuality, but when its your friend, spouse, it family member, emotions sometimes take over before the head gets engaged.

Good luck whatever you decide!

3. Nick07

He asked for a flower, didn't he? Maybe you can give it to him not secretly, but openly when you are alone. Maybe you can playfully kiss his cheek. And you will see his reaction. If he seems to be hesitant or offended, you can tell him that with a flower always comes a kiss or something like that.

Your friendship can continue for years even if he moves away.

4. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I wouldn't hit him with everything all at once. If you are ready to come out to him, then that's ok, tell him you're bi. But you should probably gauge his reaction to that first before you tell him that you have feelings for him.

He said he thinks homosexuality is a sin, or answered yes to that question, anyway. He may mean it, or he may say that to hide his own gayness, or just so that you don't assume he is gay. Either way, his answer may have been at least partly truthful, so I wouldn't dump too much info on him at one time.

5. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww that's really cute. I think if you're such good friends you should be able to tell him :wink: I say go for it.

6. Karl99

Hey WhiteShadows:icon_bigg
    If you were wondering btw this is a different guy from the one before.
    The other one slipped away......:icon_sad:
    But i'm over it now and I don't think i'm depressed anymore (*hug*):icon_bigg