1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idk what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KThomps, Feb 14, 2014.

1. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I often feel like I have feelings for one girl because she is really hot and I want to be her and kiss her and touch her and have sex with her, but I really connect with another girl that I think I like but the issue is she doesn't have any of the appearance traits I like. With her i feel like we are really good friends, and I feel like I want to date her. Both of them are straight as far as I know and don't know I'm lesbian. What should I do?

2. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly? I'm gonna write in here what I would want to listen if I were in your position, a fast and kind of obvious answer but still respectuful and valid.

1- The hot girl could just get in the mood to make out with you in a crazy-ass party or something.I don't know if you're up to this kind of stuff,but normally alcohol helps. Liquit courage and I mean it. No offense.

2- To the second girl your odds are greater, but wou might need some time. Try to look at my thread, I am in similar situation. Try to best-friend her, to make some sort of emotional attach that will eventually make her understand your feelings. Till then, act normally, when time comes and you want to come out to her, she will either understand and accept, but not correspond or just 100% success.

3. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I am friends with both, but really good friends with the second.

4. KThomps

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Please help

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's best to first come out to them, and if they take it well, tell them you have feelings for them. Sometimes it's too much for straight people to know someone is gay and likes them. Coming out will let them know you are open to having a relationship with a girl.