1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im soo fucked HELP!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AliceAnnConnor, Feb 16, 2014.

1. AliceAnnConnor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alrite so I guess ill start this. I like both men and women but I LOVE women. Which confuses me, I still like men...but women just blow my mind. I guess any things possible haha. Any way let me get to the story. I have a bf and weve been together for 3 years. I live with him, we have the same friends and everything. So our best friend Brandon, who is like a brother to me finally found an awesome kewl pretti chick. Her names Krystal. So they just started to date recently...and the first time we hung out I FUCKING KNEW IT. I saw that look in her eyes when Id talk to her. Shes an amazing chick like waaaoohhh. Im so happy for them and him especially with what hes been going through with his x and girls. He deserves her. But Its like I cant resist my self... The first time we all hung out was the other day... in total her and I have only hung out twice.... Im almost frightened to again... So the first night, we were all talking getting to know each other and every thing. We all had a smashing time. It was like a double date but with all chill friends yah know, my bf and I, our best friend and his girl. But when ever Id talk to her she would just give me this look... the fucking look man I swear. I saw it in her eyes, she was interested.. but shy in a way.. but still fucking interested. So Im pretti sure I was giving her the look right back but mine was more forceful I guess. Like I saw what I wanted and I was going to get it kind of a thing? Idk how to really describe it im just really out going and sure of my self...forgot the word haha...hmmm... idk but I know I was drinking and watching her, and she was for sure watching me. It was like our boy friends didnt exist and all I saw were those beautiful eyes....Fucking dangerous man... The first night like really now... SO that was the first night... the next time we hung out...DONE
    It was a group of us my boyfriend, Brandon and Krystal, and two of Krystals and Brandons friends. We all ended up going to some party and It was pretti kewl... Krystal and I bonded the whole night, while our bfs bull shitted and all that. Obviously we all want to be best friends sort of a thing. So as I was getting to know her all night I noticed her dropping some pretti hard hitting I want that type of signs. She kept going on about how perfect I was and how pretti I was. She even took me up to go to the bathroom n told my bf "Dont worry about your girl I got her." And He knows my love for girls... So that was a red flag with him already, but I calmed him down pretti quick. Any way while I was peeing she waited out side N i sighed cause I wasnt trying to break the seal haha if yah know what I mean, so I held it for as long as I could. She started to giggle!Then she said feels good doesnt it, Im like Hell yeah. Well night went on and she always was by me, sat sooo crazy close to me. SHE EVEN TRIED TO GET ME DRUNK... and it worked haha but any way yeah she kept giving me more and more alcohol so obviously im going to take it. At the end of the night we ended up getting to know each other pretti damn well, we were both twisted and now that I think about it... I think she wanted me like that? But okay so were in the car and my bf is driving every one back. I turned to look at Brandon and Krystal and all shes doing is staring at me while her bf tries to cuddle her. Hes giving her his full attention as she giving me hers. Fucking nuts. So that drove me crazy, so I laughed and I put my arm on the weird thing in the middle of the passenger and driver. Next thing I know I feel her hand rubbing my arm, so I turned around I thought they wanted something. It was her staring at me laughing and licking her lips. OHH ITS DONE! so we ended up holding hands the whole ride home....Not just holding hands though.. like we were getting some crazy pleasure out of that shit let me tell you. CRAZY. She was rubbing mine and I was rubbing hers.. I even kissed hers a few times cause I could reach... She went up my arm more and grasped me tighter... we just kept doing this the whole ride home. We couldnt take our eyes off of each other. Then Brandon goes "Are you guys holding hands?" N I turn around and look at him. "No, where the hell did you get that idea?" SHE WAS STILL JUST STARING AT MEEE!!! she didnt care at all like... SKETCHY SHIT! and Im kind of a nympho/ sex addict so I guess it makes it harder. NO it does make it harder! And my bf hardly gives me enough action...and to top it all off the other day he told me all I use him for is sex...he was mad and he said it to be a dick. But... Its something I struggle with. Brandon just said Ohh okay haha and he just laughed it off n continued to kiss and cuddle his gf who obviously just wanted me.....

SO! Im stuck... I cant stop thinking about it, its fucking wrong. I need to calm my self and control my urges... She txted me last night saying that she was drunk and wants to hang out to night. IM FUCKED. I know she knew exactly what she was doing... She has a plan this girl... and my demons are loving it...but my spiritual side... not so much. This can NOT happen. She's going to try to night.. shes going to try to kiss me I know it. Creator give me the strength. Fuck... Im screwed. I guess Ill try and just keep my distance cause all I could think about when she was holding my hand and smiling at me and all that crazy sexual shit ... was going down on her. Im FUCKED!

2. Sarah257

...Ooookaayyy then.... That was certainly...something. I gotta be honest here, when you're excited, you rant. Take a deep breath and calm down. Your more likely to make a descision you might regret when you're that worked up.

Ok. Now, it's obvious that you really like Krystal, or are at least super attracted to her. It also seems she feels the same way about you. That's all great and everything, but here's what stuck out at me.

You seem to know that you shouldn't do it, that it will only cause problems. And, I think that's probably correct. Brandon likes Krystal and it seems like they are technically dating. You should try to respect that even though it's hard. If it doesn't work out between them then go ahead and make your move, but in the meantime just try not to interfere. That being said... there may be an...alternative way for everyone to be happy... but I don't know if that's really an option, and if you ask it could do some damage. You need to decide a few things. Are you willing to hurt Brandon? Can you stand to wait a while? What are my other options?

I hope that, whatever descision you make, it will be the best one. Good luck.

3. AliceAnnConnor

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hahaha My whole life is one big rant. Thats just how I talk haha XD. I decided to talk to her when I see her to night. Ill just be honest and tell her this has to stop. As far as my sexuality goes im starting to question my self more. Maybe I am a lesbian...

4. Sarah257

Maybe *shrugs* who knows? I believe there are still sexologists out there who claim that bisexuality is more of "transitional phase" of homosexuality and heterosexuality. Although personally I say :eusa_doh: to that... and anyways, the friendly folks here at EC are sure to help you with any more questions you may have... Just try to slow down for us abit :wink:

#4 Sarah257, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  5. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did u like what she was offering or did u like her? If u liked what she was offering then ur leaning to lust like any other horny person lol if u liked her ur bi or gay