1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP lesbian falling for girl with a boyfriend!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nycnative, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Nycnative

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey so about 2 months ago my friends and I took a trip to Vegas to celebrate all our birthdays.. We decided one night to hit up a lesbian bar for me bc my friends are straight, so they're cool enough to want me to have a little fun. Anyway while there, I came across a pretty attractive female, and of course she had to be the only girl in the place with a boyfriend. We talked a bit and came to find out that she used to date only women, but her bf was so persistent she just gave in.. Anyways they have been together for about a year but this is the kicker.. I'm from New York and her boyfriend is from New York, she explained she planned on moving out here, so we exchanged numbers and since then we've communicated almost everyday.. It's so weird but I found out she's moving to where I work in queens.. Anyways during the past two months we both really got to know each other, I admitted that I was crushing on her. And she explained that she really just needs a friend out here. So I apologized and told her that she is completely friend zoned and that I'm here. But I get mixed signals she sends me pictures of herself from time to time, and when we talk on the phone our conversations last hours, it's like we both can't get enough of talking to each other, and my last clue is that she often complains about her boyfriend to me, how he can be so mean to her and cheap. She also told me a few things I wish I hadn't known bc I really lost a lot of respect for this guy. Anyway she is moving here in less than two weeks. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to be just friends with her. Idk what to do someone please help!!!

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well tell her u cant continue this bc its wrong,its obvious u like her alot nd shes playing games.

3. Clay

I'd just keep up the contact if she's moving to you. See what happens really, you don't have to stop being friends with her just because she's in a relationship.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tell her you want to be friends but that she is sending mixed signals. It's hard to friendzone someone who is acting like more than a friend.