1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone ever had those feelings?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Imaparrot512, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Imaparrot512

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was with a group of friends the other night and there was this one guy there that I just felt connected with. There's a possibility that he might be gay idk. But there were moments where I just felt somthing I'm not sure if he did but I feel like he did. So I added him on fb and he liked one of my pics I wanted to like his to but I'm just so unsure. I know some guys are just really nice. I'm in the closet btw. What should I do to figure out? I'd really like to find out somehow ..

2. Isandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try to get in contact with him, chat on facebook/whatsapp/KIK/any other chat thingy and just get to know him and see how it goes from there :slight_smile:

3. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you really want to know you can ask him, but he might lie to you or even get offended. You can also be more subtle and do some reaserch to get clues. Ask him what he thinks about LGBT rights and stuff like that :wink:

4. Imaparrot512

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'd like to add that his intrested in on Facebook says women but in the about me it says "intrested in wont let me chose undecided" so I have a feeling he's at least intrested . I'm not out and he's not ether...

5. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're kinda in the same situation where I am (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...not-so-well-planned-but-still-valid-work.html) but in your case, you are not sure if he is gay or not.

Thing is: try to best friend him at first. Take some time to do it and you will not regret. After that you might feel confortable to talk with him about anything, then wait for the time to come and tell him, what you really feel.

Help me in my thread as well, I'd apreciate.

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like he's open to the possibility that he might be gay, and if you felt something, GO FOR IT!
    Just start a facebook chat and say:
    "Hey, it was nice talking to you the other night, do you want to hang out sometime?"
    Or if you want you can try to talk to him more first with chats and like his pictures to get a bit closer. But srsly go for it :slight_smile: