1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you get more friends if you annoy most people ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by laurenc, Feb 16, 2014.

1. laurenc

laurenc Guest

I annoy most people and very few talk to me . is there any way to change this?

2. Gabby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just keep trying, you'll find someone to talk to. Don't give up.

3. laurenc

laurenc Guest

thank you gabby :slight_smile:

4. Gabby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    anytime babe.

5. Tyrael

I'm curious as to exactly why you think you annoy people. Anything in particular? Or did someone express an opinion of that nature to you?

6. itsonlyrelative

You just have to find you niche, I know that it's not as easy as it sounds...but once you do, you can find people that you can bond with and talk to so much better. Just keep trying and it will get better. If your still in school I really suggest trying to get involved in groups that interest you, that way you surround yourself with like-minded people.

7. laurenc

laurenc Guest

@ Tyrael :allot of people I used to talk to now avoid me and some have told me they dread talking to me. @ Itsonlyrelative :I go to school online and would not be able to go to the local hs because allot of problems such as the countys stupid dresscode (it started when I was in 8th grade and consist of a dress shirt and slacks),I used to barley pass every year and I do not have many friends left at that hell hole (1 moved and some dropped out)