1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting my crushes interested again? Gay or straight?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ravi-VIXX777, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ravi-VIXX777

Pardon me if this is long and the typical 'straight crush' topics but this has been bugging me.

Just to let you know, before I somewhat got to know this guy, I had came out to a previous crush who I was sure quite was gay, but he was straight. The details on him aren't necessary, but if you knew you would agree.

Anyways, so after being a new student in 7th grade, this guy in my home room, let's call him Bob. So Bob would pretend to say we were best friends. It was awkward because I barely knew him, nor did we ever hang out. And being the awkward and having social anxiety did not do anything up until we had a class again in 10th grade.

In 10th grade, he began to take an interest in me. After being scared of rejection from my last crush, I did not want to take my chances. However, I only initiated anything on Facebook from anxiety. Usually saying happy birthday or asking about homework-that's it. Eventually I decided to bring my art in to get his attention, which it did. And he really liked it. This one guy criticized my art and said it sucked, but Bob stood up for me and said he liked it. In addition I could beat that guy up if I wanted to. I stated at him, and he just gazed at me and nodded. Idk but his eyes felt like they weren't looking at me but inside me. So I turn away.

Fast forward to 11 grade he really begins to get friendly. He asks me how I am daily, I hate small talk but get nervous around him, so I keep my responses short. When I got a cold, he was the only one to say get better. He complimented me on my shoes. Bob tried to show off in dumb yet funny ways, saying I could trust him if I needed him to hold anything. He would ask for my input on numerous types of music. There was nothing physical, but he had never talked about girls to me or his friends. There is no interested in on Facebook either. My hen he began to lose interest and not say anything until this day.

Is there anyway to get his interest again? Does he seem straight? I'm trying to move on, but he's on my mind on the bus, in class, and in my dreams help!?!

Today I went into the bathroom after noticing he always goes. He comes in after me, and I look at him and he's sucking a lollipop, but seems he's not staring at me. :help:

2. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My situation (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...not-so-well-planned-but-still-valid-work.html) is quite similar to yours, due the fact that I can't get this guy out of mind mind. All the time I think about him, anywhere I go and with whoever I am with. The difference is that I know in my case, the guy is gay.

But looking to your story, I believe you should go carefully. You are between two edges, of getting 100% right and you two move onto a beautiful relationship or blow it all if he isn't gay, although the signs indicate that you're right.

Take your time, don't get nervous and make the everyday counts. I am doing that, this guy I like seems not to believe I'm gay or simply lost the initial interest he had for me. Then I'm giving time what it needs... More time ^^

3. Ravi-VIXX777

Wow! Thanks for the link. Yea it comes down to two options of what could happen.

4. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I that will be very thankful with your toughts in my topic.