1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating tips for attracting butch?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bubblyeater, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Bubblyeater

Out Status:
    Some people
    I just met someone in facebook who is quite attractive to me. I'm totally new into flirting with the same sex so..it's something awkward for me to do it. I send her some messages and she did reply, formally. Well then she seemed like doesn't want to talk too much to me. I guess maybe she's miserable because she has a crush on someone too?? That's what I can see from her wall posts. Plus I'm 3 years older than her so she's not a very got match for me. Lol. Anyway, I'm glad that I finally got a few steps out after I came out to myself. I wish to keep practicing more on attracting sexy butches out there. So any tips from you professionals?

:lol::icon_bigg

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

just be yourself and treat her how you would like to be treated :slight_smile:

#2 laurenc, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
  3. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When it's warmer, if u like, wear a cute and flirtsy skirt or sundress. :slight_smile:

4. Bubblyeater

Out Status:
    Some people
    But she's quite offended. Maybe she doesn't like me?

---------- Post added 19th Feb 2014 at 02:22 PM ----------

I would love to wear that :icon_wink but we are not meeting each other. I just knwo her from facebook.

5. laurenc

laurenc Guest

I hate to say it but she could possibly not like you .sorry I can not help you as much as i'd like to