1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice someone plz help me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by reynagabby, Feb 19, 2014.

1. reynagabby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I have a bf of almost 3 yrz I love him dearly but lately I've been wanting a gf and I told my bf and he said it would be okay if I were to get a girlfriend and be with both him and her kuz hes always gone at work and hes very understanding on me liking boys and girls but I Don't know were to find someone that would be willing to be with me while I have a bf and at the same time connect with me and is pretty ... any Suggestions were I can find a girlfriend ?

2. AaronMed

Online dating websites are your best bet. Many people (myself included) are simply not okay with non-monogamy, so be prepared for that. Good luck.

3. birdnerdjoel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember that trust is the greatest thing you need to have when pursuing someone to be involved in your primary relationship. Make sure you and your bf discuss all expectations and what is and is not allowed.

4. reynagabby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  5. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    on line is the best place but be honest with what your looking for so on one gets hurt including you.