1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First time meeting a guy I'm interested in tomorrow... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Skov, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Skov

The title pretty much says it all. I met a guy on an app (not a hookup one), and it turns out we live literally less than a block away. I know he isn't a catfish because this app is linked to Facebook which I'm excellent at creeping on. We are going to be meeting up at a restaurant around campus tomorrow.

Anyways, he likes me, and I like him. The problem is that I'm so inexperienced. We aren't meeting to like hook up or anything, but I'm worried that my inexperience will be a turn-off. So, what advice do you have for me? I'm just really clueless here!

2. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Honestly? Go really slow, talk to the same subjects you did at that meeting app. Get to know him better, even talk about the food or whatever you feel confortable.

Don't get too nervous, your inexperience may be a turn-on to him, maybe he likes to be in charge of things. How you're gonna know that? Simply by talking.

Also, compliment him slightly everytime it's possible. Laugh of funny stuff he says and look him into to the eyes, prove that you mean it.

Easier said than done, but still, good luck man! Share your progress here tomorrow :slight_smile:

3. Juggalo

Closeted here. No advice since I have almost no experience flirting. Wishing you good luck though. Let us know how it went!

4. Skov

Just to update everyone...

He cancelled on today. The reason was pretty believable, but I'll see what happens and let you all know

5. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try again?!
    It's ok if u r less experienced!!!
    Some may find it to be hot to get a FREE toaster oven! Lol