1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girlfriend Issues Help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by maggieb13, Feb 19, 2014.

1. maggieb13

I have been dating my girlfriend for 6 months now and she makes me happy. She is the first girlfriend I have had since coming out to my family. This is where the problem is... My mother and step-father believe I am in a phase and my real father is racist and homophobic. So my girlfriend who is hispanic comes over my mother and step-father treat her as if she is just a friend when she visits and of course she is more than that. When she visits my real father's house he ignores her completely and when he does talk it is racist and homophobic. Because of this my girlfriend refuses to come over and I honestly can't blame her, not seeing her outside of school is ruining the relationship AND I am not allowed to meet her anywhere besides my house because my parents think we will have sex. Any suggestions on how to make my parents see past the fact that she is a hispanic woman? :help:

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    u could um have private time at a mall or girls stall or confront ur mom and step dad ur not going to have sex ur moving slow.