1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a ridiculous question a/b kissing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SoftKitty, Feb 20, 2014.

1. SoftKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so sorry that my another post will be so ridiculous, and I am pretty aware of it, but I just CAN´T help myself you know? I had two boyfriends but I never had sex - out of strange circumstances (one wanted to sexually exploit me and put the video on YouTube, the other was a diagnosed sociopath).

I really wanted to have sex with them, especially with the latter (I will now only talk about the second one). But because our relationship was so dysfunctional and we had to solve his internal demons first (because he wanted to kill people and was capable of making that true; I am glad he did not actually do that), we never really got much to the normal part of the relationship, like to the kissing. Yes, we kissed on many occasions, but because he was not capable of true love, as I found out, it was very passionless. I started avoiding the kissing with him. Later I broke up with him anyway, because I could not stand the whole thing anymore. I am writing it just to illustrate the situation.

Well, and so I never learnt how to kiss. My first ex was forcing it on me, merely raping me with kissing, the other was passionless (not asexual, though). Now I want to learn how to kiss (yes, I am THAT hopeless) because I don´t want to be deemed a loser in my future relationships, whether they be with males or females. Kiss is a kiss, after all. I wanna be with BOTH men and women in my future, but I don´t wanna be labeled a bore. I want them to like me, because a bad kiss can kill the whole date. I wanna be a good kisser.

My problem is that I don´t have any technique. I am all heat and passion and stuff, but it is all sloppy. It is a complete mess. I dunno what I am doing. I need to learn some technique, which I am sorely lacking. Jack Nicholson once said that "precision is the mother of passion. Passion without precision is a chaos." Well, this is exactly me. I am planting the kisses anywhere, without any thought or progress to some point or style, and it is not good. Luckily I am not slobbering (I am sorry), but I dunno what to do.

How do you kiss people? Do you just peck on their lips first and then start sucking the lip, or do you suck them from the start? Do you suck thelips on just one place, or do you suck it on more places? Do you suck just one lip or both of them? How do you do French kissing? My partners were idiots and did not teach me anything. I honestly feel like a retard, and I know I must sound like one to you. But I am not stupid; just brutally honest with you.

Is kissing a girl different from kissing a boy? Do they like different kind of kissing? I am kinda shy when it comes to these things - I never really got into doing anything, either with boy or with a girl, even if I really wanted. You have no idea how bloody horny I feel in the presence of some of my fellow female students at college. I´d jump on them and do it with them right now! But I can´t - almost everytime I came out to them, they backed off. And those who did not and were understanding are not into girls.

I´d also do lots of guys there... but I am one of the oldest students there and all of my "peers" (because lots of them think I am the same age) are approximately 10 years younger and total kooks, which sucks. But anyway... I am now prepared for the right one, whoever that may be, to come... just need to learn how to kiss them, in order not to be perceived as a complete ass. Please help and try not to laugh at me. Thank you :kiss:

2. sandshoes

First time I kissed someone I thought it felt so weird! And I had no idea what to do... After two relationships I have some experience, but I actually have no idea what they thought about my kisses. I guess they weren't disasters at least, probably fine though.

I have no idea if there are any special techniques that makes you really awesome, I guess different people like different things. Just think of what you like when someone is kissing you and try to do something like that. Relax and don't overthink it, and maybe notice how the person response to what you do.

I don't know if this is any help, I'm not an expert but this is pretty much how I do it.