1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same Guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by canwetalk, Feb 21, 2014.

1. canwetalk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same guy I've posted about before. This one I need more advice for me to help myself. He claims to be straight he won't admit otherwise but I'm nearly 90% sure he is in the closet. And I've just become so emotionally attached to him, I'm absolutely head over heels. I've never actually said that to anyone because none of my friends know I talk to him and vice versa. He messaged me and he was talking about valentines day and how his date ditched him then he told me how unlucky he was usually but he was "lucky we have each other." He's also told me so many times that he loves me. And also that he wishes I was a girl. Then he talks to me about how he doesn't think he could bottom. I don't care if he bottoms or tops or if I was castrated (maybe not that far) I just love him... It goes more in depth than that but I don't want to bore you.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gosh I don't know he sounds bi sexual bc he says he wishes u were a girl bc he doesn't think he could bottom. Well I don't know that sounds like he could breed with men or women so ya bi sexual. Also for the hell of it I'm gonna send u a friend request for fun please accept it.

3. Simple Thoughts

Oh dear.

He's still doing the 'I wish you were a girl' thing?

That's unfortunate. It sounds like he holds a lot of strong feelings for you, but he's afraid of his feelings because they don't fall into the traditional boy/girl dynamic that he doesn't wish to stray from. I couldn't say for sure, but he really sounds bi or he's deep in the gay closet. I'm not sure which. Don't worry, just stay strong. He'll get there eventually :slight_smile:

4. canwetalk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A friend of mine of who does drag sometimes said he'd dress me up like a girl. Then I could go see him and make him realize that he likes me as a boy lol.

5. Simple Thoughts

Haha well I dunno how good of an idea that'd be :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It might just make things awkward. It could work though, weird dopey gestures of love are rather unpredictable :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. canwetalk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol I didn't say I was going to do it. My friends think I'm the straightest gay person ever so I don't really see myself doing that lol. It'd be funny though. And I don't mind doing ridiculous things. But it's a total gamble on how he'd react.

7. Simple Thoughts

That'd be my main worry.

You could maybe do it on Halloween or something though. Then you could make a joke outta it which might make it not so weird xD

8. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Seriously, this is not going anywhere.

Are those 10% chance enough for you to take a shot? Then shoot your love gun baby. In my thread (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...not-so-well-planned-but-still-valid-work.html) people tell me constantly to go ahead and make "harder" contacts with my crush. That's what I'm gonna start doing by monday when I see him.

Put on your mind that if he said: "luckly we have each other", you answer him directly, no thinking: "then let's BE together". Is this situation confortable for you? Only imagining what you may or may not do with him?

Personally I'm tired of dreaming. I'm gonna shoot harder and fight. Are you with me?

9. African boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    go for it you you never know until you try maybe hes waiting on you to make the first move

10. canwetalk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The reason I'm going to definitely stick around for him is because his sister even told me that his parents do not like me because I'm gay. I'm not going to leave someone alone in a situation like that.

11. PalestrinaMX

I've been in a similar situation. Unfortunately for me it didn't end the way I wanted it to. The guy I am talking about claimed to be straight, but he would always go looking for me, and I would catch him looking at me. He would say stuff like "When will I see you again?" (We worked for the same company, but not together) He knew I was gay, because I made my interest obvious. Toward the end he became distant and would be short with me, eventually he got a new job, and I never saw him again.

The point I want to make is that I learned a lot from that experience. It was only 2 years ago and I was just coming to terms with my sexuality, and he helped me be comfortable with being gay in a sense.

You should stick around :slight_smile: maybe with time he will become more comfortable.