1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will we ever get another chance?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Landslide, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Landslide

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My ex and I have been through a lot with each other. Before she left for college she told me we couldn't talk right now. We had been so close for a while. But when she got a new gf, that girl didn't want her around me. She said it was because I'm her ex but I think it had to do with more than that. Probably because I did everything for her and took care of her so she must have talked about me a lot. Well her gf not wanting me caused a major argument between me and my ex, who i had considered a close friend. The year apart made it easier for her to move on and her multiple gfs kept her distracted. So when i tried to rebuild our friendship, i was honest and open about my feelings for her. Which had been difficult for me in the past. She waited 2 months to say anything to me about it, and cut ties with me right before she left for college. We now havent spoken at all in 7 months. I just want some hope that she'll want to be in each others lives again. We had been so close and had a strong relationship and i just dont understand how she could just end it. I miss her so much and I dont stop thinking about her. But i would like my own distractions as well. So far moving on hasn't happened. And i know shes not gonna want to come back to someone who is depressed all the time. I dont know what to do, can anyone offer support?