1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could my friend feel the same way?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yosia, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Yosia

I have a friend and i have sort of a crush, not like most crushes where they are all you can think about but like a crush where when i see him i flutter, and i feel he may be bisexual~

He likes girls as a definite and i havent really seen him like any boys but one time we got dared to kiss and he pulled away last minute, because i wanted to i was a bit offended amd when everyone left and it was me amd him he leaned in trying to kiss me but i refused >_<

Now whenever i see him he hugs me and makes references about gay relationships and stuff, could he like boys and most importantly, like me??

~

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    It's possible... I'd imagine that he'd say so himself at some point, considering that he seems to be moving in that direction. Try not to force anything (but what do I know?)

Good luck!

3. softball

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would guess that he is. In fact, it sounds like you are going to be the first one he comes out to. Don't rush anything. He may still be trying to figure out if he is straight or bi. Best of luck! I definitely think he likes you. :slight_smile:

4. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I'd say he likes you. He probably didn't kiss you in front of people because he didn't want everyone else to know/think he was gay/bi. After people left, his attempt at kissing you might have been his way of trying to come out. I'd say next time he broaches the subject of gay relationships, (if you haven't already) I'd say you should come out to him and see what his reaction to that is. If he tries to kiss you again, chances are pretty good that he's gay/bi. I wish you the best, and I hope he does like you!

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think what you should do is get him somewhere private and ask for a "do-over" on that kiss you refused. That will be an easy way to show you like him. :slight_smile: