1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nihonokage, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Nihonokage

Long story short: The guy I've liked for about 7months now; I asked him out. He said he didn't know. roughly 5 days later he said he didn't feel the same way about me.... even though he said he did months ago (but you know, he doesn't anymore) but then the day after, he said he liked someone else....

Now I'm really annoyed and depressed: me (apparently) being his best friend, am I not important enough to him for him to tell me something like that straight? I mean I know he was probably trying to protect me or something like that (it would surprise me though if he didn't even think about it)... I just... I feel like shit. I mean now I still kind'a like him, but he doesn't feel the same way but at the same time I don't cause he rejected me over facebook, when I asked him out in real life... I don't know...

I don't know if that made any sense at all but if you can understand it, please give me some tips to move on... I don't want him out of my life (he's like a brother to me) but at the same time, I don't want to love him anymore...

I hate high-school... there's plenty more fish in the sea, but that doesn't help when your in a pond...

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2:
    I think you should tell him that it hurt you that he rejected you via facebook. After that, just tell him that he's important to you and you still want to be friends. Then it's just a matter of getting over him I guess :frowning2:
    Any LGBT youth groups in your area?

3. Nihonokage

No... not that I'm aware of at least. Plus my parents don't know, so I don't want them find out like that....

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's very hard, but you just need to take what he said at its face value, even if he might have some feelings for you. I agree that you should still try to be friends with him, but also pay attention for other boys you may have overlooked because of your infatuation with your friend. It's unhealthy to stay focused on one person if they aren't reciprocating your feelings.

5. Nihonokage

Yeah... I'm not going to stop being friends with him because of something like that. Although it doesn't help being in highschool -_- Only one other person is out... and he's okay but not for me... (that probably sounds worse than it was suppose to)