1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a crazy/stupid plan?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wardrobe93, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Wardrobe93

So,

ive been in a long distance relationship since November, first ive ever been in and its had some great times but also some shitty ones. Long story short he's a student with a very promising career and an incredible motivation and desire plus one of the smartest guys ive ever met as well as kind and understanding but knowing that we were struggling because of how busy he is 24/7 (honestly not exaggerating) we decided to break it off as friends with the understanding if he ever needed anything and vice versa just call or text and wont ignore cus hes had that happen to him before.

We went 1 whole day without any contact and then he text me and weve been talking again ever since. I wont bring up our situation really cus i dont want it to get stressful again.

Anyway the Plan:

So next weekend I'm visiting my brother in London who lives quite near this guy. If i'm that close to him I really dont know how I'm going to resist going to see him. I dont want to ask cus i worry he'll say no, although he does know I'm seeing my brother.

Basically I plan on seeing if hes at home and if he is I just wanna go to his house grab him and kiss him and go from there. The way I see it, if I see him for half an hour its better than nothing! I go crazy just thinking about it and it is a crazy plan but ahhh I just want to grab him now!

So what you think?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's definitely interesting, but I don't consider it crazy. He might be studying himself to death and needs a "forced" break. But, if he doesn't want to play along, there's little you can do, and maybe it's best to move on and look for guys who have the time for a relationship.