1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's going on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alpha78, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Alpha78

Out Status:
    A few people
    I asked out the girl I have been crushing on for months now and luckily she said yes. However, now that I'm her boyfriend, I don't feel the same "spark" that I used to have with her. Also, I notice guys ALOT more now. I feel like a bad boyfriend because I don't have that attraction with her anymore. Am I starting to realize I'm completely gay or am I just becoming more comfortable her now that I'm used to the "spark"? Thanks in advance.

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :frowning2:
    Hard to tell.... if you feel absolutely nothing for her, then you better end it quick or she'll get hurt... but only do that if you need to.

3. setnyx

sounds like the thrill of the chase is gone. she needs to know what's going on.

4. melamela

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    they're right. She needs to know the truth before it gets worst. It will hurt her more is you continue to be with her without being true to her.