1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was it a date?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kris B, Feb 23, 2014.

1. kris B

Hello everyone,

I have a somewhat strange question to ask: I met this guy on a dating site and after exchanging messages for some weeks, we decided to go to a museum together. I liked hanging out with him. It was friendly but not overtly romantic. A week later we met again to hang out at another museum. I get the same "we are friends" feeling. I would have preferred if it was a date. Could he just be shy? Was it a date? Should I just ask him?

Has anyone been confused about whether something was a date or a hangout?

2. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You met on a dating site, 99.99% chance it was a date. He may be just shy, just ask him, you both are in or were in the dating site so that pretty much mean you both are looking to date.

3. setnyx

doesn't hurt to clarify. he may be wondering too.

4. BucKeTz

I'm sure he wanted a date, but maybe he was not sure about what he got. I think the best course of action would just be to talk to him about it. If you don't want to do that, try to set up a more romantic date, something that is clearly a date and not just a casual hangout...If not that then just grab his d*ck. (jk, don't do that last one :grin:)