1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Casual first date ideas

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheMopPetal2, Feb 23, 2014.

1. TheMopPetal2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been emailing this guy on ******* for the last few days and I finally asked him if he wanted to go out and he said yeah but I have no idea where to go or what to do on the first date. This will be the first date that I've ever been on so i have no idea what you even do on first dates. He mentioned on his profile that he is a little shy(so am I) and I've mostly been the one keeping the conversation going so I'm sure I'll probably be taking the lead. He does seem pretty laid back and easy going!

I was thinking something like coffee at starbucks but would that be too lame?

This is the first time ive ever been on a date let alone a date with someone of the same sex so any advise would be appreciate!

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coffee, happy hour, and farmer's market-type places are always good. If there's other activities y'all both enjoy doing that can be good too.