1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by PrinceOfAvalon, Feb 23, 2014.

1. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Fallen in love with a straight guy... only to find out months later that he is actually gay or bisexual...

But is only attracted to your "ex"/guy that broke your heart?

Yeah.. That's my life right now. Im about to tear my eyes out X_X

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear it. <3
    If this is all happening within school, then yep that sucks haha.
    High school gay guys tend to just date around the school, so don't feel too bad.
    When you're of college age, the doors fly open.

3. PurpleGrey

In a way, this reminds me of the time I moved back to CA from TX and hearing that this guy really really dug me. Well, you know what they say.

4. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Check my situation, I bet it's worse (http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...not-so-well-planned-but-still-valid-work.html) but read the last post only, it's the current situation.

I honestly think you should breathe in and out, many times. If your "ex" broke your heart, maybe he's going to break this guy's too. Just a suposition.

Avoid this crush of yours for some time, let things flow. If you see a chance of approach, take it. Maybe he can like you as well.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a big crush on a guy in high school. I knew he was big into art, but really I just thought he was so hot and cute. Later in college, I saw that he came out and had some boyfriends. I don't think he knew about me, and we never talked. I kind of regret not trying to approach him; I just wasn't sure of his sexuality.

6. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, no it hasn't happened to me, but I've heard other people on the forum say this has happened to them :frowning2:
    It really sucks, but don't give up :slight_smile:

7. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never fallen in love with a straight guy but there is this guy in high school who acted so weird when it came to his sexuality. He was stereotypically gay in every way and he was never homophobic about how he denied it he just did not admit it. I messaged him on myspace once a long time ago and he said oh no I am not gay but I know a million of those who are. He is on gay dating sites and went to gay pride but will never admit he is gay himself or is ever seen with a boyfriend on face book. Everyone in my school knew him as gay but he never admitted it and still hasn't. Me and and two other guys who were not out in high school are more open about our sexuality than he is which I think is kind of funny.