1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

closet gay problem

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by smoothguy, Feb 24, 2014.

1. smoothguy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey guys, I am just a new member here. I just want to share my problem with you..

I am a college student, and was a typical normal guy. I have friends (who do not have any idea that i am a Gay/Bi) and a girlfriend. Things were pretty natural as it goes, until I met this guy last New Year at our dowtown.
    He was a separated husband, with 2 year old son, but his child were on his mother. Meaning, this guy lives alone. We shared a seat in one of the fast foods out here and begun a small talk. Out there, we confessed to each other are closed sexual orientation, that we are both bisexuals. When he knew that I was a bisexual too, he immediately invited me on his pad, you know, to do the stuff. I was reluctant at first, because I do not have any same sex experience for my 18 years of existence.. but eventually accept because he was a really good looking man.
    So I go with him and as the night falls, we started having sex. He was more professional than I am, so I let him do the positions. He was the top one, and I was the bottom. I was kinda freaked out at first becoz I was not used to be drilled, I am the one who usually drill my partner, but he said the next time we had sex, he will let me to go on top.
    And so we had sex for 3 rounds that night, 1 hr interval after each one. I slept at his pad of course.

After that incident, it was never gone out of my mind. Fuck to say, but I miss him doing the stuff with me.. the worse part is that I like being the bottom one. It affected my relationship with my girlfriend, my interest on having sex with her decreases and my attention now focus on mr. New Years day. I tried to find him, one way or another, thru fb or twitter to learn his whereabouts ( I never got his cell number). Then on first week of february, we meet again. I message him on his fb and said I miss him so much, and he replied he's now busy becoz he's taking care of his son. But he said he'll gonna meet me if I will accept to have sex on him again. Actually I am not thinking about that becoz what I only wanted is to see him again, maybe I was falling inlove ( or crush) with him. And sex now is not important.. but I also said yes to his offer eventually..

after that, we saw each other again atleast twice a week, (we were long distance, almost hundred of kilometers away from each other) and everytime we see each other, he is insisting for sex.
    I think now that i am really inlove with this guy, and its hard for me to decline his offer becoz If i do so, he will not come to see me. I want to see him very often, as much as everyday, becoz whenever we parted, I miss him instantly. but I am confused if he also love me or not.
    when we were having sex, I always felt there is a passion.. he was very gentle and even kissed me on my lips, however, when we were casual, talking normally, its like we were nothing but an ordinary friends..

now what do I gonna do?
    do i need to tell him about my feelings? do I need to leave my girlfriend? what if he also love me? is it better for us to become couple or what?
    and the main problem here, I cannot say all of this issue to my family.. they do not know I am a gay or having sex with a man.. I know this will break their hearts if they become aware of this..

Aarrghh!!
    and I love that guy so much, but I also love my family! and my girlfriend, wtf! I know I cannot leave her that easily.. I dont want to see her in pain

need your advice..

2. sexwax

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So why do you still have a girlfriend? Why did you get into a relationship with her? And does this guy know about you having a Gf? Personally I wouldn't think you'd want more than sex being you're in a relationship and I'd consider it cheating so why you're with her still is beyond me? Are you afraid of being alone or are you using her to cover up your sexuality because or family? You need to make a choice and stop being selfish it's not right to him or your Gf