1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you gotten out of the friend zone?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by fortheloveoflez, Feb 24, 2014.

1. fortheloveoflez

I'm just taking a random poll here....unfortunately I don't know how to manually put in the poll option but feel free to comment below instead if you like...

2. softsprite

Out Status:
    Some people
    The friend zone is where all my sexuality takes place. Is that wrong?

3. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Nope...but to me a friendship is a win, not a lost....it might not be the win i was expecting but is good.

Just make sure to mantain things balanced when it happen, i mean:
    *give favors, but receive them too. You deserve help as much as your friend. Dont have an unilateral friendhsip
    *make that person your ally in dating. Ask for advice, ask for guidance...actually...because you got friendzoned by this person, this person can tell you things you can do better to have more succes.
    *with time, if you dont nurture false hopes, the friendship will become normal. The initial emotional pain will stop. And you will have as an ally and support, a person you once where in love... I mean, ifnyou where in love and wanted to date that person, that person was probably awesome.

4. Simple Thoughts

The friend-zone...I've been there before xD

It's not that super big of a deal. Honestly if you get stuck in it oh well. You have a friend at least :slight_smile:

5. fortheloveoflez

so no one has managed to "get out" of it so to speak? I understand that friendship is a beautiful thing, but Im just wondering if you have ever had the receiving end eventually see you as more than just a friend after they "friend zoned" you