1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I say to a guy I like him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by adamwiles, Feb 25, 2014.

1. adamwiles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,
    I started college last week and I met this guy. We got close and now I feel like he always tries to be near me, I don't know. Anyways, now I like him, and I don't know if he's gay. Still, I don't think we're friends enough for me to suddenly ask things like "Are you into boys?", I'm even not confortable asking him usual stuff. I checked his Facebook profile and I didn't find any evidence of him being with a girl, but I did find out he likes Selena Gomez a lot (I don't want to judge, it's what I saw. I'm not saying a straight guy can't like her, It's just unusual. Also, I woudn't mind if I wasn't interested in him).

I don't know if I should wait more, if I should break it down for him now or what. It's actually the first time I'm in a situation like this, and I just don't know what to do. Any help is welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you,
    Bruno

2. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    E aí rapaz, como vai? :grin:

Honestly, show yourself first, check his reaction. Are you good friends? If you can answer positive, then during a conversation, you should indicate slowly that you are into guys. Then move on, just analyse his reaction. On another day, then maybe you should bring the topic back and ask him, why not?

If during the first step he was positive about you being gay, then it has a big chance of him being gay too. If he isn't, what is the problem? You at least found a good friend you can talk about being gay and stuff without feeling judged.

Me mande inbox qualquer coisa. Abração!

3. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Your face. I like tha shit." That is how.

But seriously just talk with him, get to know him and when you feel fully comfortable you can ask him.

Also, it's not that weird for a straight guy to like Selena Gomez, she's hot.