1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Mrcake

So I met this guy who is in my GSA group, and we were talking the other night. We decided to hang out tonight and chat over dinner. We ended up chatting for 2 hours and watching a movie, it was great and fun. We had to part ways though, because we both had schoolwork. What should I do next to maybe hint that I like him? Not gonna kiss him yet, I think that's for another time. What should we do? Should we go party together or should we keep hanging out together?

2. duende84

Great! I would say keep it a bit more personal, and compliment him on the things you like about him - how he smells and dresses and such. And give a bit of physical contact like a hug or at least a hand on his shoulder or leg.

3. Mrcake

Any other suggestions, people?

4. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't have any great ideas on what to do, but I second the opinion that I think it's better to do something more personal rather to get to know him better rather than going to a loud party with tons of other people. I know I'd love to go skating with the guy I like -- haven't done that in ~5 years now.

5. BucKeTz

I've always preferred something a little more personal rather than big group activities. But if you are both close with everyone in the group, it can still be fun, it just won't be a date.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm an introvert, so I don't like big groups, and I often feel people are more open in talking to me when we're alone.

7. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do one what you just did again! Or add to go play pool or something. :slight_smile: Good luck!

8. Mrcake

We went out to a frat the other night...it was alright. I didn't dance too much, but it was still spending time with him. I'll invite him over for dinner some time soon, because the whole frat and drinking/huge party thing isn't my thing.

9. Mrcake

He just told me he insn't interested in dating at the moment #mylife. But he wants to be friends.

10. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Awweeee, oh well.. It will come, maybe.

11. Mrcake

I have since found the right guy now. I'm really happy right now. I know it seems rather fast to find another person, but I've actually been pursuing this guy for close to a month. I think we will actually have a good chance of being together for a long time. It's about time I find a decent guy.