1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of in a mess (again, in the right forum)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by likeatangerine, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Sorry I just made this in another board but realised it was the wrong one, so here it is again!
    --
    Hey guys, I have a little bit of a situation.
    Last August to the beginning of October I was 'seeing' (in the loosest possible form of the word) a boy. He was the first guy I had kissed and at the time I thought I liked him, which I didn't, hence identifying as gay more recently.
    Anyway, this guy was the ex of a kind-of-friend that I knew through mutual friends and we followed each other on tumblr. She sometimes wrote about him and I felt more and more guilty until I just stopped talking to the guy, and we fizzled out in October (he had also been at uni since September, coincidentally the same uni his ex was at, like I said it's a bit of a mess). To be honest I thought about her more than him a lot of the time.
    Fast forward to now, and me and his ex are talking and are meeting at a bar with some of her friends this friday. This could be completely innocent or it could not be, I just feel like I have to prepare for all eventualities. My question is how messed up is this? If it turns out she is interested in me, and I mean she's the one that made the first move and invited me out, and I have to tell her about me and her ex, how much of a deal breaker is that? Even though it was so many months ago and I didn't really know her then, and I was barely even interested in him at the time, I feel like I've screwed everything up before anything's even happened

#1 likeatangerine, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014