1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Another straight crush story, anyways I love this guy for almost a year and recently I've been talking to him more lately. But now I don't get to see as much and that kind of bothers me:/. I've been in love with him, he gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling and he's just amazing. But I've been feeling not loved and I'm sad. I just need advice.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You might try coming out to him.

3. greyishercolour

I would just tell him you feel like you haven't been able to see him much lately. Hopefully you'll be able to spend more time together, and then see what his views on relationships are right now. If you tell him the truth you might get hurt, but sometimes that's a risk worth taking. One of my friends is a lesbian and she had a crush on me. At the time she thought I was straight but she told me the truth. When she did, I realised I really liked her too and we ended up dating.