1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Crazy Ex Gf

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lil Shorty, Feb 28, 2014.

?

Should i confront her again or leave her alone

Poll closed Apr 19, 2014.
  1. Fight her

8.3%
  2. Confront her

41.7%
  3. Leave her alone

41.7%
  4. Get revenge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Seek help

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Lil Shorty

Hi everyone. I need advice. My ex girlfriend still likes me and we broke up 3 months ago. She broke my heart. The way she broke up wit me was heartbreaking. She had been dating a guy also and he asked her to go steady with him so she said yes. I never knew this until it was too late. I had no idea she was even dating a guy also. So without knowing any of this information the day we came back from Christmas break I had her present. It was the end of the day and I was waiting on the bus for her. When she came I knew she was upset so I thought I would make her happy. I told her to close her eyes then I gave her the present ( it was an expensive necklace that had a pink locket that opened up and had a butterfly hanging from it with a gold chain ). Then she looked even more sad. I asked her what was wrong then she replied "I am a horrible girlfriend" I told her she wasn't. Then she told me she was leaving me for him and that she was keeping the necklace and would still come over to hang out. I was torn apart. The next day he broke up with her and she came crying back to me. She asked me if I would forgive her and take her back. I replied maybe. Then she changed she became sexual towards everyone and started cheating on her recent girlfriend. At that point I knew not to take her back. So I moved on and I am happily in a relationship wit an amazing guy but she hasn't moved on. She is constantly flirting with me and tries to hurt me every way she can. I have confronted her but she wont stop. Now she is not only hurting me but she is also hurting my friends. It has been three months since we broke up. I don't know what to do. Please help me I cant let her hurt anyone anymore. :bang: :tears: :icon_sad:

2. Wow, clearly she has issues. I was never in the same situation but I did have someone who was obsessed over me and would cause nothing but problems in my life. With that said, she's toxic. I'd cut all ties with her if I were you.

3. Lil Shorty

I tried she is following me and now she is everywhere I go... :bang: She knows all of my classes, where I live, and all my extracurricular activities. She is passed obsession when I didn't take her back she started cutting herself.

4. Geez. She needs help, have you talked to anyone about this? She also shouldn't be harrassing you and your friends like this.

5. Lil Shorty

Yes I have and I had friends try to intervene and all and nothing is working she scares me somewhat she started biting me too

6. Have you considered taking legal action against her?

7. Lil Shorty

I cant my family is homophobic and she is threatening to tell them that I am bi and if they find out I don't know what they will do

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2014 at 09:57 AM ----------

I am only 14 this is too much craziness for me to handle

8. You're only 14? You shouldn't go through all that. You need to talk to someone asap, maybe a school counselor? You need to get someone involved before things escalate any further.

9. Lil Shorty

Ok hopefully I move sooner than I think she is like the chick from the movie obsession SHE HAS MY CLOTHES !!!!!!

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2014 at 10:19 AM ----------

I have to go bye

10. I'm not an expert by any means but I hope I was able to give you some helpful advice. Hopefully you'll able to talk to someone and everything will work itself out.

11. BucKeTz

She sounds unstable. I would confront her, but since you have tried it already, I think you need to seek help. If she is physically hurting you and your friends, get the police involved. If she is just a mess, go to a counselor or adult you can trust. Personally, my psycho girlfriend tried to out me when I broke up with her, but I tend to be able to shrug things like that off. I was 18. You are 14 and should not have to deal with that. Get help where you can. justin25 had sound advice and if you need to talk about anything, we are here for you.

#11 BucKeTz, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  12. Lil Shorty

Thanks this means a lot to me