1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you thinks hes gay or straight?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A boy, Mar 1, 2014.

1. A boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hello everyone i hope i can get some advice on this so here it goes i meet this guy when i was 12 he was 14 he a bestfriend of my cousin and he always would tease me because we would start to play fight once when werent even hitting eachother i jut sat on top of his then when we went to sleep he started to rub my hand i wasnt sleep he just taught i was then the next day he started tickling me it aint like i was a baby or an adorable child i was a 12 yearold preteen then he started to date my sister after i kept insulted him the next summer when i saw him he treated me like crap always saying mean things like really mean so i avoided him 5/6 years im now 17 when i saw him he started treating me nicer and but he didnt mature because hes the same he used to be around everyone else when we were laying in my cousins bed he started to rub his feet against mine he taught i was asleep the next day he was laying at the end of the bed but his back was facing me he started squeezing his butt cheeks together making them clap then i saw him look back at my face probably to see if i was looking idk but before he turned around i turned my head but i think he saw me turn around then he started doing it again i went away for like 8 months when i came back he started rubbing his foot and leg against mine when he knew i was awake i caught him staring at me like 10 times once when we were laying side by side i saw in the corner of my eyes he looked at my butt like 4 times the confusing part is he did them things for like 5 days straight them he started avoiding me then he started again i think hes straight because he dated my sister he talks about girls to my couin 24/7 he has 2 kids but when its just me and hiim he never talk about girls and usually when hes with his friends or ne1 when he sees an attractive girl on tv he gets excited but when its just us he acts asif he dont see her i dont know if he likes me and he agrees with everything i say and he laughs at most of my jokes but hes a bad boy so i doubt he like me and he dont kno im interested i like girls and sometimes certain boys

---------- Post added 1st Mar 2014 at 11:11 PM ----------

i really need some person advice

#1 A boy, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you should start by telling him you sometimes like guys. Coming out will make him know for sure that if he continues to get physical with you, he will be sending a positive message he likes you. You can never be sure of someone's sexuality until they tell you, and even then they may not be telling the truth (or know for sure the truth about themselves).

Also, try to use periods and space your sentences into paragraphs. You will get more responses if others can understand you better.

3. dapulu

Oh my goodness!

A point (.) or two wouldn't hurt boy. I can't really follow what you just said. I got tired by reading half of it.

But I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him, would it? :slight_smile: