1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The difference between hard to get and it really interested..?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lifesbegun, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Lifesbegun

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone got any tips or good advice on how to tell if someone is playing hard to get or just aren't really interested?

This person has said that they like me, but their actions and words are conflicting.... :eusa_doh:

2. kessiej

Depends what you replied to them after their 'confession'. Were you surprised or stand-off ish??? XXX

3. Lifesbegun

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We have both said we like each other, but now she seems to be backing off somewhat.... And I aren't sure whether to pursue or avoid....

4. kessiej

Hey, well if you've both admitted that you like each other then I suppose that's the hard bit over. Maybe she really likes you and is just playing hard to get to find out if you like her just as much. Women are funny like that sometimes, I mean we've all behaved in that manner, one way or another.

I can't imagine that she's told you she likes you, when actually she doesn't. I don't want to give false hope but I would persue this girl and go for it!!!

GOOD LUCK!!! XxX:kiss: