1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I date her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WishingOnAStar, Mar 2, 2014.

1. WishingOnAStar

Okay. So I like one of my close friends and about a week ago I would've said I had no chance with her. But a few days ago I told her I was lesbian and she was totally okay with it. In fact, she said she was bi. A day later I finally told her I had a crush on her... only I told her I used to. I never said I still didn't but... she also said she used to have a crush on me. So I don't know if she's lying to or telling the truth. I think I really like her but we are sorta unalike-shes a duck face and I'm a smile girl if you know what I mean. Neither of us are publicly out yet either. Few know she bi and many know I'm lesbian. But she's also bi and I don't want to make her uncomfortable or lose our friendship if it falls out I don't see how it could because she's a very go-with-the-flow person, and likes attention. Sooo any advice would be great! (!)

2. ilovemypuppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay I have actually had this promble buried mine a little more complicated. If you still like her ask her out. The girl I like told me she use to like me buried when I told her I use to like her she ask if I would Bre willing to date her when I turn 18 she a few year older then me and could get in trouble. So I think you should follow your heart

3. Ignorance

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'd say that you should go for it. Ask her out, maybe it could be the beggining of something great!