1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Family Death

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by A Person, Mar 2, 2014.

1. A Person

Long story short, my great uncle finally lost his battle with cancer today, so I'll be a bit distant for those who talk to me, and I'm having a difficult time right now. Any support would be welcome, just letting you all know.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Incredibly sorry to hear about your family's loss. :frowning2: I'm sure he will be well missed, and that you all sent him off with the greatest love.
    You have our sympathy and support. <3

3. softball

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Very Sorry for your loss. I am sure he will be missed.(*hug*)

4. sweetgayboy

sweetgayboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im sorry that happened to u (*hug*) I know how hard it is losing someone in your family. When my grandpa died I would go home everyday and cry in my pillow for a whole year. Its a difficult process losing someone u love. Were here though for u and I give u all my love and support (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

5. WallWeed

Deeply sorry to hear of your loss, sending prayers and condolences to you and your family. I unexpectedly lost my father almost two years ago, and it wasn't until then that I realized the gut-wrenching pain that follows losing a loved one, so I deeply empathize with you during this hard time. Stay strong, but don't be afraid to mourn.

Praying for you!

6. GayDadStr8Marig

very sorry for your loss. it is hard to imagine the emotions that you experienced while he fought cancer and now the battle is over. the only suggestion I have right now is don't fight the emtioms that will come to you in this process, don't block them out and lock them away. it will be a roller coaster of emotions for a while bit you have a lot of friends here to lean on when you need us. take care.
    -Rich

7. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hugs, dude! *hugs* You'll get through it. Just remember that he's in a better place now and that he's no longer suffering. *hugs*