1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to react with unresponsive partner

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by calif213, Mar 4, 2014.

1. calif213

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have partner who are not really like to replying text message. what should i do. i have told him that i cannot stand to have no reply from him at least once a day, otherwise i will treat him as a fuck buddy. he is say sorry at that time when i brought this issue. but it seem not change him at all. becuase for me, ignoring other people (not replying text) is impolite.

is it wrong if i just leave him and find new one, because in my point of view i have tell him about this issue. i am not really like to brought the same issue twice or more than that. we both are grown up, i am 39 and he is 44.

2. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EmptyClosets!

Normally, most "partners" communicate every day if possible. If he doesn't like to reply to text messages, ask him what form of communication he would prefer-- a phone call? an email?

If he doesn't want to communicate on a regular basis or he doesn't answer you, I think you need to discuss the future of your partnership together.

Good luck to you. Let us know how this turns out.

Milan