1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could anyone give me any advice? I'm not sure what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Geekchampion, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Geekchampion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello

I've had a ''crush'' on this girl for a while now, about two years I'd say.
    I really like her.

Nothing happened between us but about a year ago we started hanging out at weekends going climbing etc. She has a girlfriend and I don't want to get in the way of their relationship. I don't want to be that person.

I worked in France for the summer and to be honest I thought we would just drift apart, but we spoke quite a bit and planned a few climbing trips before she went to uni.

Once I returned it started to become obvious that there was some chemistry between us, again I'm not up for getting involved in messing their relationship up. I like spending time with her though, even if it is just for an hour of climbing.

I went on a night out with her about a month ago and it's now pretty obvious that we're into each other, we almost kissed in the club but thankfully someone interrupted.

We've been speaking a lot and I'm going back down in two weeks, not just for her but a few of my friends are having a night out.

I really like her. I know something's going to happen.

Do I tell her how I actually feel and leave it with her? Or do I just hope that nothing happens.

Sorry if I haven't explained this very well, oh and thanks for reading!

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I've got you.

I would probably say something. Nothing to serious but enough that she knows you like her but don't want to get involved with her relationship.

My advice would just be to be very careful. You really don't want anything to happen whilst she has a girlfriend.