1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Lil Shorty, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Lil Shorty

Me and the bae broke up. Right now im really hating men. I wish I had someone to be close with. My ex gf and her gf don't mean to but they make me feel jealous. I need someone:icon_sad::tears:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear about the break up. (*hug*) Hope you feel better soon.
    Being jealous of people is a crummy feeling, especially when it involves love.

Please don't take me too literally when I say this, but perhaps you can utilize this time without a boyfriend/girlfriend to focus on yourself. Exercise, keep yourself busy, focus on better understanding yourself and how things can go better in future relationships, etc.
    Being sad about a relationship is totally understandable, but don't let that sadness morph into a detriment by allowing your life to temporarily melt.

You've got a life to live! And there's someone else out there who will want to share all of its experiences with you. Just be patient.

Hopefully this didn't come off too harshly. <3
    Feel better!