1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do I get her to understand

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pip, Mar 7, 2014.

1. pip

pip

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me and my girlfriendhave been together for 5 months. I see her a lot, almost every day, but I can't spend the night for to the fact I have a daughter. Lately our sex life has decreased down to nothing. When I bring it up to her, at first she didn't even notice. Now she is saying that she didn't want to do anything physical unless I spend the night. The last free nights I have stayed over, nothing has happened either. I can't figure out how to tell her that I am feeling like she doesn't like me touching her or vise Vera without her getting upset. I have told her how I felt, and she awards that isn't it. That ask she wants is for us to get physical...but then nothing has changed. Any advice?

2. fortheloveoflez

I don't think it's likely that it's you per say who she is avoiding. I think she is trying to set an ultimatum: No intimacy, unless you stay the night.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you try and initiate it? What happens when you do?

4. pip

pip

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have tried initiating it and she shys away, saying she can't right then or she wants to wait until I can stay. But when I have stayed then it's still the same. I try to let it go because I do understand the intimacy part and wanting me to stay, but I have gotten mad after so many times and told her that I feel like she doesn't want me or for me to touch her. She doesn't see it like that though, so idk.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Communication is going to be the key you have to try and get to the bottom of why she doesn't want it. There are so many reasons, I'm sure she probably doesn't want to talk about it but perhaps just try and tell her that whatever it us you want to work through it with her.