1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by GayTeen, Mar 7, 2014.

1. GayTeen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So.. let's begin,

I am pretty darn sure I'm gay. I came out to my mom earlier this year, and she as accepted it.

My parens aren't allowing me to have ANY relationships at this point, gay or straight.

I met this girl... I really like her (in every way but sexually). I would date her if I was allowed to.

She is the only girl I've ever felt these feelings for, so it's not at all common to me!

So two things: how can I have a successful relationship while keeping it private? Also, can anyone give me advice on suddenly liking the girl???

2. robclem21

Ill try to help since it noone else has responded yet.

1) Dating anyone, guy or girl, secretly is very stressful. It sucks to always have to sneak around and not be able to hang out at your house and having to lie to your parents. If you like her enough than maybe its worth it but thats only something you can decide.

2) The fact that you are not attracted to her sexually is a sign that its probably best not to be involved. In all likelihood she is going to eventually want a physical relationship (maybe she won't) but thats something you won't be able to reciprocate. I think it is only fair to enter into a relationship if you know you can be 100% honest with the other person, and it seems like you aren't sure enough about your sexuality or open enough to tell her that you don't want to be physical that its probably not the best idea at this point.

Then again, you know your situation better than anyone here, but thats just my two cents.

3. jonnemack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll be short and honest with you...

If you consider yourself GAY, why would you date a girl?