1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My school is against homosexuality?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Melchan, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Melchan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello guys.I'm new here.I'm a straight 14 year old girl but i have some serious problems that i have to share with you experienced people and i hope i hear something useful.
    So 2 days before my 14th birthday my best friend at school was sick and was absent(she is also a girl) so i had my other friend with me to keep me company during school breaks.And I'm the person who would find sexual jokes really funny and I'm also pretty much used up to them since they are a normal part of my life.Basically the entire internet is full of sexual jokes and i find them quite normal and also at school a lot of people make such jokes so yeah,you get used to it.And since my friend likes taking my phone for 5 minutes just to talk to my best friend and they talked a lot i started thinking of lesbian jokes you know,because i found that funny at the time.And i knew that my friend also laughed a lot at sexual jokes i decided to do the worst thing in my life-write a letter full of sexual jokes for my friend to read and laugh at it.The letter wasn't like hyper sexual like suck my dick fuck me in the ass and all that but it involved some serious stuff like olive oil and vibrators.As she was reading it and laughing two idiotic girls were near us and one of them stole the letter and they started reading it to everyone and the whole thing spread like wildfire.Eventually my head teacher also found out and he called my mum.After one hour a massive amount of people found me and started calling me names like lesbian and they said i was a horrible person and they asked me like how could you write such a thing you whore and a bunch of other offensive stuff and i didnt know what to say i was just sitting there ready to cry.Very little people just asked me if the whole thing was a joke and i said yes and they instantly got over it but almost the entire school couldn't stop calling me disgusting names.Even the principal found out and she invited my mum for a talk and she told her a whole bunch of bullshit about my two friends actually being lesbians and she told her someone gave her the information.My mum was really mad and really sad and offended and it was just a nightmare.Even my chemistry/physics/biology teacher said i wasn't normal in the head to write such ''disgusting stuff''.It's been two months now and everything is drastically better even tho there are still a few idiots who can't stop calling me disgusting names.I was almost about to be expelled from the school.One thing I'm wondering about is how can middle schools be so discriminating to homosexuality like what is their problem with gays and lesbians?So if a girl from their school was really a lesbian they would expel her?In my country middle schools have children aged from 7 to 14 but i still can't understand what their problem is.
    Nobody said a thing against the two girls.After one month one of the girl's nude pics leaked on facebook and everyone saw them but nobody said anything to her except 2 boys.She was being protected by about 6 girls and she acted very depressed but actually she didnt give 2 shits about what happened to me with the letter or what happened to her.Now she is walking in the school corridors freely without worrying about anything and she has never been punished about what she has done.She is so reckless and bad she deserves alot more punishments but everyone is being quiet about her while i was proclaimed the school demon.

2. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I think it was more the act of penning the jokes that got everyone in an uproar, you must remember (maybe this is my age talking lol) that elders, especially those in a principals seat must take these sorts of jokes with all seriousness.
    You're in a school with 7 year olds, and they must think of their well-being in the matter, as being in a school setting(especially with younger children) it is up to the teachers to try and curb any such lewd behavior, I am sure if these jokes were "Straight" the same results would've been yielded, or even in a college setting it would've just been ignored by faculty

3. Melchan

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ok i forgot a few details.The little children dont know about any of this i have asked them about ''suspicious letters'' and they said they dont know anything.The only age groups that knew about the whole sexual letter thing were kids aged 12-13-14 and im talking about very mature ones here too.Plus i just considered giving the letter to my friend and then tearing it in pieces and throwing it away,that was my plan.I had no idea that it would get stolen,spread,and eventually even the principal is keeping the letter somewhere ''just in case''.The principal was so ignorant she proclaimed my two friends actual lesbians even tho they are 12 years old for fucks sake.She told a load of shit to my mum and told her to read psychology books.What the fuck.She reacted so badly she thought it was a good idea to let everybody forget about the whole thing and that's it.Well what about the two little dirty slut thiefs?They deserve to be punished but they dont care at all and after a few weeks one of the thiefs' nude pics leaked on facebook and eventually everybody knew but nobody told her anything.She wasnt called disgusting names like i was and she kept protecting herself by proclaiming herself innocent even tho she has done so much shit to me and my bestfriend.

4. Alexander69

Ok I'm confused here maybe I'm not reading this correctly but it doesn't seen like your school is homophobic it sound like they were saying that what you wrote wasn't appropriate.... And they are correct not to say you were wrong friends joke but to your teachers unless I didn't read it they did call you a lesbian or your friends lesbians they said that the things you "wrote" were disgusting not that you were.

People make mistakes and that's a part if life. Eventually people will forget when they next drama happens and some will remember but don't let it bother you school is such a small amount of time of your life and anyone can say that school life wasn't great for them no matter who you are.

But again kids will bully kids its just the way it is. It shouldn't be, but it is. The fact they called you a lesbian is terrible and mean but you aren't a lesbian as you've clearly stated so why let it bother you? I mean it's rude and slander but you know the truth sooo...?

It's not like the teachers and principal, or your mom went up to you and said "you fucking homo lesbian" they said what you wrote was inappropriate for your age essentially and for any age at that. But again friends joke and rumors start just don't let it bring you down what kids say.

But again I don't believe your school is homophobic I think they just felt what the jokes were, were simply not appropriate and foul. So don't get to stressed