1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jealousy Advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by FelixBluebell, Mar 10, 2014.

1. FelixBluebell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi People

Weird scenario and all that
    I am in a relationship with a guy three years younger than me. We live locally to each other, but over the last 6 months it has been a long distance relationship with him moving away to university. He is not out.

I trust him, and everytime we talk he makes my world shine. But I cannot shake these feelings of jealousy I get. He is a good looking guy, and people always make comments to him when he is out, and he is very popular naturally.

I was just wondering if any of you happened to know a way to help me settle my jealousy. I know he wouldnt do anything, which helps a little bit. I was just seeing what advice you people have.

2. Bran

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This one is easier said than done. :slight_smile: Just 'don't feed the monster' - when jealousy hits try to think of the good thing that you two have and the happy future you will have with him by your side.