1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think he´s still interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kylegf2011, Mar 10, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    After a while of not talking at all, and not seeing each other, I texted this guy I like the other day, saying I missed him alot. He said he did too. Since then we´ve been texting for like two days... not as we used to, but talking at least, and I told him we should do something some day, he said yes, that we should go to the movies.

Now this is awesome, but Im always kind of paranoid... after saying this I told him to tell me when he was free, and so he said he was in exams at the moment, but when they were done he would tell me... so, do you think he really does want to go? or did he just say everything to shut me up, and then his exams will last for as long as we both live? and he will never have to deal with me again :icon_sad:

I just really want to see him, and I was already giving up on him, until he answered my text... so I got my hopes back up a little :confused:

2. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I personally think that if he didn't want to meet up with you, he would've came up with some kind of excuse. He says he missed you as well, so I would take that as a positive sign. Is the uncertainty because you recently came out to him?

3. Tongue Flicker

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The 2nd party, are we talking a straight guy or not? If it was a straight guy and it was just you two planning to go out then i'd say he's making excuses. If not then the guynis probably just busy then or a case of bad timing. It happens. Either way everything falls under the right time so hope for the best

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, he's bi, and we had already had a thing but it kind of fases when he left, and now he's back and I want to see him again, but I don't know of he still might be interested :confused: