1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So confused atm.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Alexander69, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Alexander69

So today in the morning I hear someone at the door so I look at the camera and... It's my dad. So I answered it of course my mom is staying with me. Anyways he says he wanted to see the house and see how I'm doing which is sweet... And at the worst moment my mom comes in the kitchen while we are talking and my dads face looked so shocked and pissed and so mixed. He looked at me and my mom and my mom goes "hi honey" so my dad and my mom went to her room and I tried to listen but I couldn't hear anything (this is the first time they have talked face to face in a while now) anyways my mom and dad kissed and left together and I haven't seen them all day...... This is weird I mean I'm happy if they stay together!! Fingers crossed

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Obviously this requires more explanation (as in why this is so unusual in the first place), but why do you want your parents to stay together? Will they be happy?

3. Alexander69

Because I want my family back I want things to be normal.... Well at least what "I'm" used to as normal. But my dad dropped my mom back off at my house and she looked somewhat happy..... Idk