1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by amoramigo, Mar 11, 2014.

1. amoramigo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    can somebody enlighten me about homoerotic and romantic friendship?
    my bestfriend and i has gotten very very close and according to my professor in sociology that we are infact in a relationship but none of us both acknowledged or feared to acknowledged...i am gay but only a few people know that i am gay ...i did not tell my sexuality to my bestfriend i dunno if he senses but i believe he does he is a smart guy...he had 2 girlfriends but recently broke up with his gf who happens to be my friend also...

we had several squabbles but he did not explain why he hates me no reason at all ..when i asked him about this he said ''no! i wont tell! i cannot tell! its just here(pointing to himself) i will never tell...it is hard for me...call me coward but i wont tell'' everytime me argue he would just repeat this statement..we are like running in circles problems not addressed...now he ditched me and left me hanging and never gave me a valid reason why he acted and treated me like that...

how ever he spoke with his ex girlfriend and gave these reasons:

*we know each other so much and it got stale and boring for the both of us

*he told my mom about what happened between you(ex gf) and me why we broke up (note: he already told his mom about it before i did his moms questions were just to confirm things i believe)

*our friendship became toxic

*hes too confrontational(me) and i cannot bear it anymore (had he told me about the problem would i be confrontational? had i known would i go ask him again and again? if he said ok he should mean that we are ok already not just trying to put on an ''OK'' face but in reality hes still holding grudges inside)

*he said that he got suffocated because i am too clingy and confrontational (maybe true but did he realize that it is important to tell the truth to address problems?

*i come to their house without notice (note: theres truth on this but only on several occassions and when we are still ok ist not an issue wih him but when i came to their house several times when we are not ok anymore maybe he felt invaded and violated...

I told his ex gf that sory i wont buy his reasons..he could have told me that before hand ayt? and so i asked her..so would you buy this? she said NO its been months already not to have this issues addressed she believes there really is a deeper reason that he is not willing to tell...

i just made my story shorter but actually there are lots of twists and confusion and it is getting unbearable already...i cannot handle the situation anyfurther..i wanted to make peace with him and settle the issue but hes not willing and the long wait is killing me really! I hope you guys could help me out..i have a blog about this and i hope ull find time to read it if you wanted a clearer version .. Thank you so much any comments would be greatley appreciated!