1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somewhat long & trans. My GF is my BF.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SpitfireXSoarin, Mar 11, 2014.

1. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, there's a girl I like that asked me out and, I stated I was transgender as soon as she asked. She knew a lot about trans stuff so I assumed she was just an ally. He later informed me that he was trans, so I do believe all rules of probability have been broken lol. So now we're dating and he's really cute but neither of us can transition currently so it's a little weird. We're going to prom together and the day before prom on another date. He's really sweet (funny and soft too) and I really see myself having a relationship more than just in high school. Anyways, just thought that it was kinda funny that we're both trans and like each other. Weve even planned makeovers when we can slip our parents and go shopping ^_^. This is going to be an interesting first relationship for me lol.

So questions- It's kinda confusing figuring out what to do when dating him though especially with prom. I mean, if I bring roses and chocolate, will he be offended? I also have trouble conveying that I want to be treated like a girl... so idk. And for the trans guys- What do you like? Do you like using a *blush strap-on on girls or something else? Advice and suggestions please! TY

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    " I mean, if I bring roses and chocolate, will he be offended? "

You know who the best person would be to ask this question?

Yes I know I'm being a little mean (perhaps I'm jealous! (I am)) but seriously, he's the best person to ask, you don't even have to be specific, just say that you don't want to make him feel like you are treating him like a girl but you are brand new to this whole dating thing and you really aren't sure what to do! You never know he might even think it's cute :slight_smile:

3. SpitfireXSoarin

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's said that anythings fine and won't give me strait answers... I think he's slightly embarrassed. I'll talk to him again, but I doubt he'll open up like I have.