1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drama-Rama

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bluefin774, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Bluefin774

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Tbh I'm not entirely sure where to start...I guess the beginnings always good.
    Well last Thursday in my last class of the day I was talking to the girl next to me, we'll call her Caroline, well me and Caroline are really good friends so I told her that I had a "Man Crush" on this boy, we'll call him Ryan. Well she managed to get his phone number off Instagram and we started texting him. We told him that Someone has a man crush on him, at first he tried to find out who was texting him, once Ryan found out that we weren't gonna tell him he tried to find out who the boy was (me). We made sure that he wasn't homophobic (turns out he wasnt according to him) and he kept saying that our friendship would never change. Well on Monday we aimed to stop the mysterious texting and gave him a few hints. And then the bell rang to go hime. I felt extremely nervous and I asked another friend whom we'll call May, to text him and pick at his brain. Turns out he knew even before we gave him any hints and he just acted ignorant so it wouldn't get awkward between our friendship...I got kinda sick Monday night and stayed home Tuesday...today I went to school and practically cold shouldered him all day...I know I need to talk to him face to face. I just don't know what to say...note he has a girlfriend in another state, and in the texts I told him that I wasn't interested in dating him but that I just wanted to let him know... Well I do t know what to tell him this could either ruin our friend ship or strengthen it... Please help

2. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Sounds like you have everything figured out. You said you don't want to date him. Could that possibly not be the truth and you are just afraid he'll reject you? I think this guy is safe though. You said he wasn't homophobic, so just see where he stands on this subject. As for his girlfriend, that won't work out in the long run. Long distant relationships in high school almost never work. Just be completely honest with him and yourself on how you feel about him. You should have a one-on-one with him thought to clear things up if you can on his part.

3. Bluefin774

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    But the thing is if I have a one on one with him...I just don't know what to tell him :frowning2: