1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught in a love square...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Csp1993, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Ok, so each person will be called a certain number (1,2,3,4). So here we go.

1: I am currently dating 1, but I plan to break it off tomorrow. He irritates me too much and it's hard to see past a lot of stuff he does. He has a crush on 2, I just have a strong feeling. I'm not sure how much he loves me anymore. He pays more attention to 2 than he does me.

2: Overly friendly with 1. She is bisexual too. I used to like her until I saw how her and 1 interact. I know 1 likes her way more, so she's pretty much eliminated now.

3: My current crush. He started "flirting" with me first and I fell for him. He's very friendly, sweet, cute, and an overall good guy. He and I have a ton in common, but has a weird thing of telling every other girl he loves them. Don't know enough about him though.
    P.s. An incident happened with him today. I'll make another post on that.

4: Has had a crush on me since 6th grade! Sweetest personality, I know him well enough to judge that he'd be good boyfriend material. I'm just not physically attached to him at all. He can be mean to other people though randomly. He's pretty much out too.

What do I do?:help:

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't date any of them!
    If you have an issue with dating them, then don't. You don't have to date anybody. Just because there are four to choose from doesn't mean you have to choose any. Be friends with everyone and you'll have a much better time than trying to juggle around dating one of them.

I assume you're relatively young (teens). If so, you have plenty of time to worry about dating, and you'll have plenty of chances to do it in situations less stressful than this one.

3. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

That's just it. I said 2 and 4 are eliminated. So that leaves 1 and 3. I have too many cons than pros for 1, so I'm leaning towards 3. I know I don't have to date anyone, and that fact isn't relevant to age. People should be able to go on dating however long they want. I WANT to date someone. That's the thing you have to understand.

4. WearyWanderer

Well, it seems you like 3 a lot. I would go with him. :slight_smile:
    However, what was that incident you mentioned? What's making you hesitate with him?

5. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

I made a second post about the incident. It's not that big of a deal, but still... It's called "My crush overheard" or something like that. I'm hesitant because I'm just getting out of a relationship and I don't know how he feels if he did hear stuff from the above-mentioned incident.

6. WearyWanderer

Oh yeah, I remember reading that earlier. Well honestly it doesn't really matter that much if he heard you or not. If you are pretty sure he likes you back, then it might even make the situation easier. I'd say pursue him. :slight_smile: