1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Danny19, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Danny19

ok so my 2 closest friends have been hanging out without me. Ill call them B and G. I have known G since i was 8. and she lives 2 doors down from my house. I met B in high school and we got closer when we got to college so we've been friends for about 4 years. So they didn't know each other until i introduced them and we would hang out together. Lately G has been inviting B to hang out more often. without me. And maybe she thinks its ok because they usually go to the mall or some store and i don't really enjoy that. I mean, they tell me if they're together and they don't lie when they go out. Sometimes they ask if i wanna go out after they finish what they're doing. Still, Its starting to bother me. and it probably shouldn't. But B hasn't really been texting me or responding to my texts, like sometimes only and if she replies its super late. and we haven't hung out either. So the fact that she answers to G to hang out is getting on my nerves. Im not the kind to confront people about how i feel so i don't say anything and just act like i don't care. Im not trying to be possessive over my friends, but sometimes i get like "B was my friend first". Today they went out together and I literally just got a text from G asking if i want to hang out when they get back from wherever. and i honestly don't even want to. So i haven't answered. Am i being immature and jealous? Idk, maybe I'm just overreacting. What do you guys think?

2. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

No, that happens a lot when you introduce two people and they click. It's just kind of annoying when they don't acknowledge that you're the reason they're having so much fun, am I right? The only way to truly clear it up is through communication. You're probably going to have to shoot them a quick text, or the next time you all hang out just be open. If you don't want to go, then just say that. In fact, you have every right to say its because they're excluding you now. There's nothing childish about it when it's the truth.