1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've finally snapped and lost it !

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stocking, Mar 14, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This week was pretty messed up for me My mom came home , while i was getting ready for work , my dad cooked lunch and asked me to stay and eat lunch before I go to work . I had a bad feeling and was thinking that I should leave (I normal catch the train and hour ahead to get to work on time ) I ate lunch and my mom told me she was gonna drive me to work . But we ended up in a fight because first she started insulting me telling me none of my friends like me and they don't want to be seen with an idiot loser like me plus no one wants to be seen with me and on top of she didn't like the hoodie I was wearing to work it was so she told me to change , I told her that i couldn't because I will be late to work it was way past the time for me to catch the train plus it was getting closer for my job to start my mom kept yelling at me and saying she was not gonna drive me if I wore that outfit (my out wasn't even inappropriate ) I told her why didn't you just tell me to change when we had time before and she kept yelling at me . I started begging her to hurry up or I'll be late that's when i got fed up and walked to catch the next train . My mom later came and got me then drove me to work I got their on time just a second before work started . This is when the stuff hit the fan . I came back at 10pm after work really tried , I noticed my mom was acting way to strange normally she would be still mad at me but she was over friendly and that's when I went to my room and found all of clothes scattered all over my bed an on the floor and some of my cds throw on the floor . I was so shocked that my mom trashed my room when I wasn't around .
    She told me "You and I need to have a talk , you can't live here anymore it's not working out " I told her that I pay rent here I have a right to stay
    she told me that I don't pay anything and my little chop change doesn't help .
    That's when i got mad and said "Who was the one that begged me for money when dad couldn't over half his rent , Who is paying for the Cable your watching ! "
    then she said " You don't do anything here , it's time you leave "
    I told her to give me back all the money she took from me then I'll leave but she refused .
    Then she told me to drag some heavy box across the room to clean up the mess that she made in my room .( I know I'm being unreasonable and I should have done it it but that's when I snapped because I had a flash back of when my mom use to trash the living room of the house we use to live in and make me clean it up ) I told her that I wasn't going to do and she got mad and I kinda don't remember everything but Just remember swearing at her and calling her a bitch and selfish I needed up getting so mad that I just took my jacket and put on my boots and stormed out of the house and just kept walking and then the next thing I knew I was on the bench crying and I stayed there for two hours straight til I went back home . But that night I didn't feel like being home or returning home . I think I snapped but the scary thing was I also go suicidal again and thought of killing myself , when I came to I was so mad but yet confused why I left I mean yeah the fight made me leave but it was like wow how did I end up all out here ?
    i just wish I could leave faster but I know that's impossible right now but was I wrong to be upset at my mom for trashing my room and on top of that trying to kick me out of the house for not changing a hoodie and telling me i was in the wrong for saying I pay rent .
    My mom told a lot of people about the fight on the phone turning it around like she was the victim when she started the whole fight . Plus it didn't help that I had a crappy day at work either so her plus that comb set me off . I'm scared that I might have an out bust at work because I'm starting to lose my patience and usually I'm an easy going person and it takes a lot to get me mad . Plus one of my supervisors at work is getting on my nerve almost the same level as my mom I ignore him most of the time but if this keeps up I might snap I've been getting angry a lot faster now and I don't know what to do
    do any of you guys have any advice on how I control my anger ?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stocking, I wish I was nearby so I could give you a MASSIVE hug because that plain sucks.

But what sucks ever more than the fact that it happened is that you feel guilty for it.

Let me just list off the things your mum did to you - remembering at all times that you have been an adult for 7 years now.

-Insulted you repeatedly
    -Told you everyone hates you
    -Came very close to making you late for work
    -Yelled at you about your clothes for no reason (did anyone at work care?)
    -Went in to your room (invaded your privacy)
    -Trashed your bedroom...I mean I literally cannot explain how angry that one makes me
    -Kicked you out of the house
    -Demanded you clean up a mess SHE MADE
    -Didn't apologise for TRASHING THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM
    -Told you the money you put in to the house counts for nothing
    -Kicked you out AGAIN
    -Told all her friends how you came home and abused her.

And now you are here asking if YOU are the bad guy here?

Your anger could be controlled by not being around that despicable, abusive woman. Seriously if you were married to her you'd probably be able to get sheltered as an abused spouse...

I don't know if your mother is insane or just one of the worst people I know, but either way you need to get out. Soon. Even if it means living like crap for a while it's better than where you are now.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No one cared what I looked like at work in fact I got compliments on my outfit that day .
    I was thinking I was the bad one because my dad took her side and said that I should be ashamed of myself for getting upset . :icon_sad: I felt so bad because he turned on me and both of them were laughing at me when I was upset .
    I think my mom is insane .

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    u cant room with ur friends til u get a place of ur own?

5. Ruthven

Do you have any friends to stay with? Cuz as Ellia said, you gotta get out of there.

6. Munyal

I have some words for your parents, especially your mother.:tantrum:. But as mentioned earlier, it is a good idea to get out of there, because that is emotional abuse, and that can be permanently scarring. You are definitely not at fault here, and your parents need to calm down. The fact that you got compliments at work shows how other people can be much more accepting. Just get out of that house. Your mother frankly sounds like a terrible person. Best of luck (*hug*)

7. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I agree with ElliaOtaku. You really do need to get out of there and stay away from both of them. Don't let them get in your head. I'm sure that a lot of people would of done the same thing you did if not worse. The only solution to this is finding someway to get far away from both of them and to permanently cut off all contact with them. If you don't they will just drag you down and ruin your life to a point that you may really lose it and do something that you'll regret like commit suicide. There has to be someway you can get out of there, like staying with a friend for a while or finding a cheap place to live? Pretty much anyplace would be better than being there wouldn't it? You can't keep this up forever. If you stay, you're only going to get hurt or worse. Also, if it's worth it and you can afford it, then you can sue her for the rent you paid.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not at the moment but I'm gonna ask around I'm scared to live with my friends because life would be harder plus I'm scared they might treat me the same way

---------- Post added 14th Mar 2014 at 09:54 AM ----------

I'm planning to leave but I'm saving up as much as I can .

---------- Post added 14th Mar 2014 at 09:57 AM ----------

One of my friends live to far but I'm thinking of asking them for help , I have to get out but it seems like saving money is taking for ever and rent is expensive in my town . can you guys message me any good sites for looking for apartments I'm thinking of moving out .

9. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thats good save up on money and cut off all contact

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I will

11. animequeen567

I'm sorry all that happened to you! I know how you feel because I was in a similar situation up until about 3 months ago when I was taken in by my friend's family and even though we are basically living in poverty, I'm a hell of a lot happier and better off than I was living with my abusive father and mother taking his side (in my case I was a reverse of you). I'm no longer depressed or anxious (for the most part nothing triggers me as much). So speaking from experience, I say get out of there as fast as you can (even if it means life will be a bit harder). I have a question, when you say living with a friend would be harder what exactly do you mean? Is it like my case where you'd be in poverty or...?

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you see I have bad habits that my mom points out a lot like I'm messy and I worry I will get on my friends nerve like my mom and they will hate me or kick me out :icon_sad:

13. animequeen567

Oh, I see. My dad used to point out my bad habits as well; I just didn't worry about that when I moved in with my friend. I don't think anyone would kick you out for something like that. If you do something that bothers them, just fix the problem. I'm sure it wouldn't be a big problem :slight_smile:

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'll try my best I always worry about it so much you know I've been trying hard to be neat now and more careful .