1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone felt like this before?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by violetlilies, Mar 14, 2014.

1. violetlilies

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I asked someone out, and then they asked if they could bring friends. I got rather depressed because of it, and cancelled it the day after. Anyone else been like this? :dry:

#1 violetlilies, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  2. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

It may be that she was just trying to see if you got along well with people she was friends with, or so she could see how you were as a friend before being romantic. I try to put myself in the other person's shoes and keep an open mind about it. Next time, just give it a chance! :slight_smile: You might be happily surprised.

3. violetlilies

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I suppose I could try telling her that I'm uncomfortable with groups.

4. AcceptingMyself

Honesty is always a good choice in my opinion. It sounds like your intention didn't reach her. If you want it to be a date for just the two of you, I'd just say so, like this: "Hey, I'd really like to take you out on a date, just the two of us, what do you think?" That'll also open the lines of communication because you're asking for input while stating your intent.

5. violetlilies

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Alright, well, I think it's time I give up.
    Quite a while ago, I told her I don't like crowds, and she asked if we could do something just the two of us (never happened). I recently asked her about love, and whether she's had someone before. She said no. She apparently has no idea what love is like, and my feelings can't seem to reach her in any way and I don't wanna be blunt and just tell her. I'm trying to be as vague as I can, hinting about me liking her, but to no avail. I guess she's just that dense. Ugh.

6. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Love takes time to be developed, don't expect her to love you that quick, anyway just ask her out again. Don't tell her you love her, thats too soon..

And do you know her sexual orientation?