1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!! (about a friend)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by nicklenfent, Mar 14, 2014.

1. nicklenfent

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    there is this guy i've been good friends with for over a year. there has been chemistry between us, but i leave that alone because i'm interested in someone else. that isn't what i'm here to ask about.
    lately, my friend has been talking to me about this girl he likes, and he's had loads of opportunities to get with her but he always gives up. so i decided to give him a hand to see if he really likes girls (because he stayed literally a year without going after any even though he's a looker) and help him break out of his shell. it worked and she's throwing a party soon, and he's supposed to make a move then. the problem is, he came to talk about it, but he wasn't being straight forward and instead kept talking about something else. i asked if that was really what he was thinking, opposed to the girl he was finally going to get. he then became really confused and asked if we could change the subject.
    it seems he's having second thoughts, and i wonder why, i mean, does the fact that he's backing out mean anything other than him being nervous?
    in my opinion he stayed so long without chasing the girls because he isn't really interested in them, and that he illuded himself into liking someone he knows is hard to get. maybe he was taking an easy way out or just making an excuse?
    i also no it doesn't really affect me, but i'm curious because i do want to help him, either admit he's just not into her, or get over whatever is blocking him. what do you think?